Sunset has always been one of my favorite times of day. Before I simplified my life, I was frequently too busy to enjoy it. Now that my word is simpler, I almost never miss what is regularly one of the most spectacular shows on earth.
There's something so captivating about the setting sun, especially when weather and atmospheric conditions help to create dramatic cloud formations and brilliant colors that give your whole world a different hue. Seen in the light of the setting sun, our problems seem minor, even if only for a few moments.
The wonderful thing about sunset, and much the same can be said for sunrise, is that it happens every day, and even if the sunset itself is not spectacular, it marks the beginning of the end of another day. It's a great time to pause and take notice. Teach your kids to enjoy the beauty of sunrises and sunsets, too. It's a very inexpensive show and its a whole lot better for them than television.

0 comments:

Post a Comment